Friday, August 14, 2009

Transformation

I recently redecorated our sunday school room. Well, saying I did it is a lie, because I totally had a lot of help. Anyway, we took this sunday school room from drab paneling to brightness. Here is a picture of what it looked like before.



Yes, this horrible paneling covered three of the walls (sorry if you like paneling) and the fourth wall was brick that had been painted over in an off white color. In the picture above, the white stripes are caulk where the pieces of paneling meet up. So, after much caulking, priming, painting and clean up, here is the finished product:


Drum roll please................................................


TADA!!! Now, when you walk into our sunday school room, you don't feel like you are walking into a cave. This project turned out way better than I though it would! I would like to thank all the people who helped make this wonderful room possible!!!

No comments: