Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Boobs

Ok, so this is really starting to tick me off. My boobs recently grew from an F cup to an I cup. Pick your jaw up off the floor, I said an I cup. Yes, they do exist, they come right after H. Anyhow, I am still cramming my now I's into an F size cup. This is not only starting to become painful, but my bras are beginning to fall apart, too.

So today, I went on a mission. I decided I would look for new bras online (because it's freaking impossible to find my size in a store). I find a few web sites that have my size but then I start looking at the prices. What, just because my boobs are big means I can afford to pay almost $100 per bra??? Because I have big boobs means I'm made of money?? No!

So now I'm aggravated because bras in my size cost an average of $88, and there's NOOOO way my husband's going to let me buy new bras for that much, even if I am in pain! I curse the man who thinks that if your boobs are bigger than an F that you must have paid for them, and can therefore pay an arm and a leg for bras!

I'm wondering how people deal with these huge boobs....

1 comment:

<3 said...

I'm sorry, Eileen! If I ever own a bra company, I'll make I cups cheaper.

This is Tara, by the way : ).